- Conference Chair (Position Filled): Oversees conference planning and delegates responsibilities to committee members. Secures keynote speaker. Manages logistics such as room reservation and oversees funding and food reservations. Manages paper selection process. Plans, schedules, and leads all committee meetings.
- Vice-Chair: Assists Chair as necessary and coordinates with committee to secure moderators for panels. Manages all communications with moderators. Coordinates Best Paper Award selection process and works in partnership with Director of Communications to correspond with applicants.
- Director of Communications: Correspond with presenters via email, Facebook, etc. correspondence include answering questions about paper submission, panels, conference and sending information and reminders to presenters. Collect all abstracts and papers and organized them for review and selection.
- Director of Marketing: Increases visibility of the conference by creating and distributing fliers to different departments and campuses. Updates website and facebook page. Delegates marketing roles to other committee members.
- Director of Development: Nurtures relationships with past and new partners. Communicates with departments to request funding for conference. Writes final report to be sent to donors. Oversees funding and budget related issues.