- Monday, April 2: Best Paper Award Submissions due
- Wednesday, April 11: Best Paper Award Notifications sent
- Friday, April 13th by NOON: Papers due for all presenters
- Monday, April 16th by midnight: Powerpoint/Prezy presentations if any due by e-mail
- Check in at 8:30 am in California Room, Faculty Center
- If you need fee waiver for parking, please contact us
- No reading presentations allowed
- Please be mindful of time, you have 15 minutes to present
Prepare in advance:
- Prepare ahead of time to introduce the 3 panelists. Practice pronouncing names and read bios, department and research interests. Bios will be provided to you ahead of time.
- Read your panelists’ papers in advance and prepare at least 1 question for each panelist.
- Check in at the sign in table in the California Room at the Faculty Center at least 10 minutes before the start of your assigned panel.
- Questions: After all panelists have concluded their 15 minute presentations, allow 12-15 minutes for follow up questions from the audience and from you.
- Keep track of time using your cellphones and announce the time to each of the panelists using time cards that will provided for you.